Bollywood said to victims of Sri Lanka bomb blasts
At least 185 struggle Life have been killed in serial blasts in Sri Lanka so far. Bollywood stars have condemned this tragic event and described that terrosist are cowerd. they are killing people without any evidance.
On Sunday, there were serial bomb blasts in Sri Lanka, in which 185 people have been killed so far. Bollywood celebrities such as Jacqueline Fernandez, Shekhar Kapoor and Vivek Anand Oberoi have condemned this attack, terming it as cowardly.
they promise that they will give their back support to the Srilankan people.
Actress Jacqueline Fernandes tweeted, “It is very sad, it is unfortunate that violence is like a chain reaction, it needs to be banned.”
Anushka Sharma also tweeted the condemnation of the attack. she wrote that our heart is disturbed for the people who have been affected by this violent incident. We are seeking blessings for them in the pain and suffering of this.
Shekhar Kapur said, “It is a well-coordinated attack on the occasion of Easter.” Terrorism is our first global enemy. Nobody is safe anywhere. “
Madhur Bhandarkar, “The attack on innocent civilians is a very shameful act of terrorists. My deepest condolence is with those who have lost their lives in these attacks and pray for the protection of all the citizens in Sri Lanka.”
Vivek Anand Oberoi, “I am extremely sad and amazed by this fierce terrorist attack in Sri Lanka. On this occasion of prayer, curious acts, terrorists should be ashamed..
and there are other Bollywood celebrities who condemn this attack